Thursday 14 June 2007

It's cold, and there are wolves about...



Well, the reason, as most of you would know, of why I have pratically ceased blog updates recently, is due to the monsterous fiend known as exams - the beast we all hope to outgrow someday - which are now pretty close. As in - pretty DAMN close. Like in 2 hours, that kinda close.

So the race has begun, gonna go stretch and warm up abit before the gun sounds in two hours, and since today's friday, I'll probably finish my back-to-back 'xams by next tuesday. Those reading this, pray for me. Those that arnt christians, become one. And pray for me.

Cuz Im gonna need it T.T

Friday - Behavorial Neuroscience: 2 Hours
Monday - Japanese? (the '?' isnt a typo): 2 Hours
Tuesday - Research Methods 3: 3 Hours

To truely grasp the feeling of pleasure, one must first understand pain... - Someone in pain.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. Good Luck!! hee... and you're taking japanese???? and why d "?", shall get my answer soon yea?? and......i like d picture!! ^^

Bane Of Chaos said...

'you're taking japanese???? '

Yeah that's what I thought as well when I looked at my exam times hence the '?'

Needless to say im royally screwed without divine intervention...Luck aint gonna cut it this time T.T

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you, dahhhhleeeng! <3

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you, dahhhhleeeng! <3

Unknown said...

Divine Intervention? huh? pally? huh? *looks clueless*
*goes back to WoW*